MOTOR VEHICLE FORMS
Please click on the correct form according to what occurred with your vehicle. Please note: you MUST attach or accompanying documentation with the form filled out in order for the state to accept your request to remove a vehicle from the tax roll. The only exception is if you are wanting to lower the value of your vehicle due to high mileage, in that case, you would have to sign an affidavit, swearing that was the mileage as of Jan. 1 of the current year.
If you don’t see the form you are looking for or you would like to better understand the PVA’s process, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 859-824-6511. Feel free to come to our office; we will be more than happy to help you complete the form accurately and correctly.
- If you need to remove your vehicle from the tax roll because you sold it:
if you sold it to someone in the state of Kentucky, please click here Vehicle sold prior to January 1st.
if you sold it to someone out of the state, please click here Vehicle sold out of state prior to Jan. 1
- If you need to remove your vehicle from the tax roll because you junked it, please click here Vehicle Junked prior to Jan. 1
- If you need to remove your vehicle from the tax roll because it was totaled, please click here Vehicle Wrecked and Settled prior to Jan. 1
- If you need to remove your vehicle from the tax roll because it was repossessed, please click here Vehicle Repossessed prior to Jan. 1
- If you need your vehicle removed from the tax roll because you no longer live here, please click here Nonresident of KY prior to Jan. 1
- If you have an apportioned plate, please click here Apportioned Plate
- If you are trying to lower the value of your vehicle due to high mileage please click here High Mileage Form
- If your a nonresident military personnel, please click here Nonresident Military of Kentucky prior to Jan. 1
Once you have completed the form, please feel free to either print it off and send it to our office to the address below or send it as an attachment in an email to Eli’s email address of Elliott.Anderson@ky.gov
101 N. Main St. Rm 15
Williamstown, KY 41097
Attn: Eli Anderson PVA
Property is assessed per KRS 132.220 on January 1st of each year and all vehicle assessments reflect this. The data listed on our website reflects the most current data available to the PVA’s office. If you believe any data provided is inaccurate, or if you have any comments/concerns about our website, we would love to hear from you.
While the Grant County PVA’s Office has attempted to ensure that the data contained in this website are accurate and reflects the property’s characteristics, the PVA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of this data. The PVA does not assume any liability associated with the use or misuse of this data.